.Commit the oldest sins in the newest kind of ways.

Friday 15 July 2011

Death by Brownies

  I love these brownies, yummy, gooey and so full of deliciously vile sin. Another evil recipe from my mother. I have actually made them myself with a little help from mom. I chopped the marshmallows and the cherries !

Warning : These brownies might result in delusions, temporary rapture and violent outbursts if there is only 1 piece left.

 

     INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 -2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 -2 cup chopped cherries
  • 1 -2 cup marshmallows (chopped small) 
 
PROCEDURE (Is it Method ? I'm not sure. Pharmacy habit)

  •  Preheat oven to 180 Celsius

  • Grease square pan

  • In a bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir til cocoa dissolves.

  • Add sugar and mix

  • Add eggs one at a time and stir till mixed well.

  • Add vanilla, flour and salt

  • Fold in chocochips, cherries, marshmallows

  • Spread in pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes

    This is what ours looked like :D


  • I Know Right !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment