.Commit the oldest sins in the newest kind of ways.

Thursday 23 June 2011

The Beginning

First Post, Yeay!  I have been aching to start a Blog since the longest time but courtesy my SLOTH; I never really got on with it. Finally I’ve decided to start, only because this is my means to escape my soon approaching exams and a blog seems like a perfectly good reason to not study! :D
Why Pride, Envy and Other Sins as a name? Well my name means Pride in Persian, Hindi, Urdu yada yada and some people claim I live up to it (I’m quite humble, really). For me every day is a struggle with one sin or another, Sloth as you can already guess, Lust (stories for another day), Gluttony- you’d know as soon as you saw my fat bottom! Well you get the gist.
It’s not always going to be about a sin, I will write about my views, likes, dislikes (Genelia D’Souza!) and pretty much anything that pops into my oddball head.
So back to Proteonomics for now. See you’ll later!
   Exploding High- Five !
Naaz

4 comments: