.Commit the oldest sins in the newest kind of ways.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Like Chicken ?

If you do then I have this sinfully good recipe for you.
NOTE- I did not in fact make this, I merely 'observed' my mother making it. So I cant really comment on its level of difficulty but it 'looked' pretty easy.


 Spicy Fried Chicken


Marinade
 1 1/4 cups buttermilk 
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp Tabasco Sauce
2 tbsp mustard 
2 garlic cloves, minced  
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 onion, sliced thin
chicken pieces
salt

Coating
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

1/4
cup
flour
1
/2 tsp paprika
3
tbsp
butter, melted

 

    Method

I totally forgot to take a picture pre- face feeding. I did however
manage to snag this half- eaten piece that was left.



  1. Whisk buttermilk, oil, tabasco sauce, mustard, finely cut garlic, salt in a large bowl to blend well. Add onion, then chicken and turn to coat. 
  2. Cover, chill for at least 3 hours.
  3. Mix breadcrumbs, cheese, flour, paprika, salt.
  4. Remove chicken from marinade. Add chicken to breadcrumb mixture and turn to coat completely.
  5. Arrange chicken on baking sheets.
  6. Let it stand  for 30 min.
  7. Preheat oven to 425°F. Drizzle butter over chicken.
  8. Place chicken in oven and bake until crisp, golden and cooked through about 50 minutes.

    Serve with Salad. Yum !

4 comments:

  1. OMG it was delicious !! You have to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone blogs about food! Ah, such a breather. :D
    Hoping for more to come. Count me as a new follower. :)
    http://jitterbug-r.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I love food so loads of recipes and food reviews coming up ! Do try the recipe and let me know :D

    ReplyDelete